- Men's Dr Martens x Rick Griffin Eye ankle boots.
- Limited edition graphics from Rick Griffin, 60sposter artist and graphic designer.
- Rick Griffin signature eyeball design
- Demon and angel eyeballs on opposite toes.
- 8 eyelets with cord lacing.
- Crafted from Backhand - a comfortable leather.
- Iconic yellow stitching.
- Scripted heel loop.
- AirWair bouncing soles.
- Colour: Black
- Composition: Upper - 100% leather
- SKU:1460 GR eye 24875102
Product ID: 34495
Dr Martens X Rick Griffin 1460 Eye backhand retro boots in black. Famous in the '60s for his contribution to the underground comix movement and creating artwork for acts such as The Grateful Dead and Jimi Hendrix Experience, California Graphic designer Rick Griffin's masterpieces are now being used in collaboration with Doc Martens. With a psychedelic take on cultural references, the flying eyeball is his signature andrepresents both demonic and angelic characters. None of DM's signature toughness is lost at the expense of these designs, with AirWalk bouncing souls and Goodyear welting still present.